Module is installed and activated, but not in menu

Oct 15, 2014 at 6:41 AM
I have the module installed and enabled, but he link doesn't show up in the admin menu.
Running latest version of orchard. Anybody an idea?
Jun 16, 2015 at 12:41 AM
I Have the same exact problem, it drived me crazy for awhile until i saw this post now i know it's not only me who suffers from this issue , any solution yet ?
Jul 7, 2015 at 11:01 PM
I am using latest orchard 1.9, installed the module and enable it, not showing up in the admin menu. I checked the dependencies they are all enabled. Has anyone use it with orchard v1.9 or later?
Coordinator
Jul 8, 2015 at 10:56 AM
The module is currently not compatible with 1.9. I won't be able to update it myself at least for the next few weeks. If any of you want to contribute to the project and update it, I'll be glad to add you as contributor.

Thanks!
Jan 16, 2016 at 11:44 AM
Edited Jan 16, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Image Gallery is working for me in 1.9.2.

I did the following:
1) install module, but don't enable it
2) copy ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll (found in lib folder of image gallery) into orchard's bin
3) Edit the file \Mello.ImageGallery\Services\ImageGalleryService.cs, line 68 should read like
return _mediaService.GetMediaFolders(ImageGalleriesMediaFolder).Select( x => CreateImageGalleryFromMediaFolder((MediaFolder)x));
4) enable the module, image gallary should appear in the menu
Sep 26, 2016 at 12:10 PM
Hi gabrielchites

any plan for moving to GitHub ?

thanks
Nov 21, 2016 at 8:38 PM
Orchard 1.10.1

Getting the following error

The assembly reference 'System.Drawing' could not be loaded for module 'Mello.ImageGallery'.

There are generally a few ways to solve this issue:
  1. Install any dependent module.
  2. Remove the assembly reference from the project file if it's not needed.
  3. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the module.
  4. Ensure the assembly reference is present in the 'bin' directory of the application.
  5. Specify the strong name of the assembly (name, version, culture, publickey) if the assembly is present in the GAC.
Thanks