ImageGallery on Azure

Jun 1, 2011 at 6:47 PM

Have you successfully enabled the module on an Azure hosted website yet? I received the following error after attempting to enable the module

None of the constructors found with policy 'Orchard.Environment.AutofacUtil.DynamicProxy2.ConstructorFinderWrapper' on type 'Mello.ImageGallery.Services.ImageGalleryService' can be invoked with the available services and parameters:
Constructor 'Void .ctor(Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService,
Orchard.Data.IRepository '1[Mello.ImageGallery.Models.ImageGallerySettingsRecord],
Orchard.Data.IRepository '1[Mello.ImageGallery.Models.ImageGalleryImageSettingsRecord], Mello.ImageGallery.Services.IThumbnailService,
Orchard.Data.IRepository '1[Mello.ImageGallery.Models.ImageGalleryRecord], Orchard.IOrchardServices,
Orchard.FileSystems.Media.IStorageProvider)' parameter resolution failed at parameter 'Orchard.Media.Services.IMediaService mediaService'.
Not sure if this is an issue or just a glitch during my install. Thanks.

Coordinator
Jun 6, 2011 at 12:58 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the late response. Yes, I'm able to deploy it to Azure. This problem is very usual on Azure deployments and most of the time it has to do with the Orchard build process for azure.

Did you used the ClickToBuildAzurePackage.cmd to build your Azure deployment? If you just compile the solution it will not work.

Thanks,

Gabriel

Jun 6, 2011 at 6:30 PM

Yes...I used the ClickToBuildAzurePackage.cmd file to build my package. I have it running without the ImageGallery module installed on Azure without any problems. I just attempted to add the module again, built the package, and re-deployed. I ran into the same issue again...although this time it's actually complaining referencing a different module. I removed the ImageGallery module, built the package, and re-deployed and everything is working fine again.

I'm guessing that your module must be conflicting with some other module that I have installed. If I have the time, I'll try to figure out which one it might be, but I have about 20 modules installed on this site right now.

Thanks for the info.

Coordinator
Jun 6, 2011 at 6:46 PM

Have you tried to install the module through the Gallery menu on the running application? Did it work?

I had this issue but when I used ClickToBuildAzurePackage.cmd, it worked fine =/

Thank you for your feedback. I hope we find this solution so we both learn a little more about Orchard ;-)

Gabriel